The Easiest Way to Spring Clean Your Car
Spring is here, and we couldn’t be happier! Flowers in bloom, the weather has warmed up and there’s a sense of renewed energy and purpose.
As everyone starts getting “spring fever,” cleaning out their houses, decluttering and such, we wanted to give you the easiest ways to get your car ready for spring!
- Visit Car Wash Express. This handy and friendly car wash is located on Oglethorpe Hwy right next to Chick fil A Hinesville. So you can snag some lunch & clean your ride! They have a monthly rate as well, you just sign up for a flat rate & you can visit at least once a day for a month!
- Believe it or not teenagers still wash cars. Be sure to check your neighborhood Facebook page (if you have one) for an enterprising teen looking to make some cash by hand washing your car.
- Make it a family affair! There’s nothing like a Saturday morning spent vacuuming up the Cheerios and granola from the back of your mini-van. Believe it or not the bonding time really is fun. Turn on some tunes, grab a trash bag & get rid of all the clutter!
- The spring is also an excellent time to change your wiper blades. Did you know most auto parts stores will do it for you! So before those May showers come head on over to your favorite auto parts store and make sure you’re ready for the rain!
- And if all of that leaves you feeling drained, you can always call Brown’s Mobile Detailing at 912.226.2226, and he can take care of all of it for you!
We hope that you get your car ready for spring and get out to explore soon!